February Pitch

From: Tal Meta (talmeta@cybercomm.net)
Date: Fri 06 Feb 1998 - 19:21:16 EET

Konnichiwa All!

I've got the following supplements for sale. Prices listed do not
include shipping. Unless otherwise indicated, all items are still in the
original shrinkwrap.

(The following are all for the Avalon Hill edition of the RuneQuest RPG)

Sun County for RQ, $8
Snakepipe Hollow for RQ, $5
Human & Nonhuman Adventurer Sheets, either for $5
Monster Coliseum for RQ (Boxed), $12
Trollpak for RQ (boxed), $12
Land of Ninja for RQ (boxed), $18
Elder Secrets for RQ (boxed), $18
The Haunted Ruins for RQ, $5
Apple Lane for RQ, $5
Lords of Terror for RQ, $9
Shadows on the Borderland for RQ, $9
Strangers in Prax for RQ, $9
RuneQuest Deluxe Edition (boxed), $20
RuneQuest 3 GM's Box, $10
(This item contains books 3, 4, & 5, plus
 map of Fantasy Europe & Play Aids)

(For the Chaosium edition of RuneQuest)
SoloQuest 1 <RQ2>, $12

I also have games from several other manufacturers, for a more complete
list, please e-mail me directly.

- --
talmeta@cybercomm.net - Former sysop / netgod, now 'net bum.
Do I look like someone who cares what GOD thinks?! / I have
no webpage. / Curiosity killed the cat... Loathesome rituals
BROUGHT IT BACK! / Will work for cash. / Insert Nifty ASCII
graphic here. / Give me Slack, or give me Food.