Questlines II

From: Michael Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue 10 Feb 1998 - 21:33:49 EET

Got my complimentary copy today and very nice it is to with lots of thought
provoking stuff (especially in Greg's address about the identity of the Red
Goddess).

But one question: Given that it says in large friendly letters that the best
Question in the first Aussie Lore Auction was

Greg, does the Red Goddess have a sibling who is still active in the middle air?
(Reply: Yes)

AND that the worst unasked Question was:

Who is it?

Has anyone actually asked for more info on this sibling at a later Auction.

My apologies if this has been asked before.....

- --
Michael Cule

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society
Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or
On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo
(Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles:
Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.