Vampire Kings of Tanisor

From: Nick Brooke (Nick_Brooke@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed 11 Feb 1998 - 12:02:12 EET

_____ _____
Joerg and Peter:

>> The Vampire Kings of Tanisor did not come from nothing...

> The Vampire Kings were created by the fear of Arkat IMO.

True. One of the first times I heard Greg speaking was when he gave
his account of Arkat's campaigns in the Chaos Wars (Games Day '85 in
London). He said that, faced with Arkat's invading army, the King of
Tanisor was determined to use every possible means to repel it, and
*this* is when they "turned to the Dark Side" (if you like). Tanisor
became vampiric to resist Arkat's assault, and Arkat exacerbated the
problem he had vowed to destroy. Great Ironies of Gloranthan History
#94.

::::
Nick
::::

PS: Congratulations to Erik for yet another *excellent* piece of
Mostali lore!