Web Page "additions"

From: Stephen Martin (ilium@juno.com)
Date: Wed 11 Feb 1998 - 07:55:39 EET

Peter Metcalfe:
>The additions to the prosopaedia appear to be coat-of-arms for some
>more Malkioni folklore figures and additional details in the iconography

>for some Kralori Emperors and figures (Aptanace is associated with a
>spider, frex).

Hmm, if there are any additions to the Prosopaedia, it was unintentional.
The text version Chaosium had on disk must have been slightly different
from the published one, and the differences were not noticed -- the
intent was to put only the published material up, primarily for
consistency.

Congratulations to Shon Vaughan (oberon@autoiii.com) for being the first
person I know of to send his apology in _before_ his accidental post had
time to go out! Accidents happen, and an immediate apology is the best
cure.

Stephen Martin
ilium@juno.com
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]