What do you know about...

From: Nikk Effingham (eng7nje@arts-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk)
Date: Wed 11 Feb 1998 - 12:45:22 EET

What can people tell me about Metsyla? More importantly, what can
people tell me about Metsylan Illumination. As I understand it,
Metsyla has replaced Rashoran as the God of Illumination in the East
(always a good idea). Metsyla, not being a dead god like Nysalor,
would surely have different Illumination and his own cult... I think
these are all important features. Anyone got any ideas or secret,
privy to Greg's unwritten thoughts on the matter?

Nikk E.

Nikk Effingham
eng7nje@leeds.ac.uk
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/7556/