Re: Seshnegi and Jrusteli

From: Joerg Baumgartner (joe@toppoint.de)
Date: Fri 13 Feb 1998 - 00:19:00 EET

Shannon Appel

>The writeup in the Genertela box is really misleading because it
>claims the God Learners, which didn't exist yet, used powers that they
>didn't have access to at the time.

I guess the term God Learner has several definitions. I agree that the God
Learner secret will probably have been limited to very few people preparing

the way.

I am not convinced that the God Learner secret depended on having raided the
Stygian Empire and its methods of heroquesting. Some of that knowledge must
have leaked out earlier, anyway.