RE: Salty seas

From: Sandy Petersen (SPetersen@ensemblestudios.com)
Date: Fri 13 Feb 1998 - 19:21:08 EET

Pasu Pasanen
>Are seas of Glorantha salty? As all rivers originate from the same
mystical body of water, I believe they aren't. And we know
>that salt is poisonous in Glorantha, for they poison elven weeds in
Pamaltela with it. What do you think?
        Yes, the oceans of Glorantha are salty. All water on Earth is
ultimately connected into one huge cycle, same as in Glorantha.

        Salt is not any more poisonous in Glorantha than Earth. Excess
salt will destroy plants on Earth (try salting your garden, and see what
happens), which is why the Pamaltelans use it to kill elven weeds.