MGF

From: Jeff Richard (jrichard@cnw.com)
Date: Sun 15 Feb 1998 - 21:06:45 EET

Howdy -

I just wanted to reinforce Nick's comment about MGF. MGF has nothing to do
with Salt Chaos gods, UNLESS somehow that made your Glorantha More Fun.
 That doesn't mean more "silly" or more "ridiculous" - in my Glorantha, MGF
means feuds, lawsuits, feuds, and killings. Aspects of Glorantha that
would tend to prevent me from carrying out my campaign's theme are
conveniently ignored, aspects that enable the campaign's theme are
exploited or simply discovered. That is MGF.

Jeff