Sky Stuff (addendum)

From: Stephen Martin (ilium@juno.com)
Date: Sun 15 Feb 1998 - 23:18:49 EET

I neglected to mention in my last post that Nick Brooke is the source,
either full, partial, original, or contributory, of much of what I often
refer to as "the current model" of the Gloranthan sky. Even many aspects
in which he had no direct part are often derived from his work, or build
upon it. His contributions to this subject should never go
unacknowledged, even if I sometimes seem to take them for granted -- I
owe him a great debt for his work on the subject over the past several
years.

For that matter, Sandy Petersen's work on the subject (in Elder Secrets,
at the least) should also be remembered. If there are others who have
contributed, I do not omit them intentionally, but through ignorance of
their roles.

Stephen Martin
ilium@juno.com
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]