The Singing Trail

From: Simon Bray (101635.32@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon 16 Feb 1998 - 19:18:46 EET

Hi All,

 I have had Tales #16 for quite some time now and have only just got round
to playing "The Singing Trail" by Harald Smith (and I illusrated the
scenario!). I am just writing to thank Harald for making a scenario which
caused my players to never draw a sword, never kill anyone and sing like
little choir boys. Hurrah for "Role Playing!"

 May party have just arrived in Hilltown, is there any details on this
other than what little is available in print?
 I am looking for stuff on the Palace, the Royal Family, the Temple
distribution and any really interesting public buildings.

 Also is there any chance that a new "New Lolin Gospel" will ever grace my
shelves?

Cheers Simon Bray.