64 GDs and lots of things on

From: Sergio Mascarenhas (sermasalmeida@mail.telepac.pt)
Date: Mon 16 Feb 1998 - 18:04:31 EET

Hello every body, back from three weeks in Bulgaria (Jan-25 to Feb-14) I
had 64 GDs waiting! I don't think I will be able to catch up on everything,
but there goes what seemed more promizing when I skiped through:
- - The continuation of the Uleria discussion;
- - Kralorela;
- - Guerilla warfare;
- - Knight Fort.
Only to mention longer discussions.

That made me think that if Issaries Inc. was able to sort and process all
that information (with the help of the participants), it could easely get a
couple of supplements about Glorantha each month... And the extensiveness
of the discussion in GD would ensure that those supplements would be based
on solid ideas.

Best

Sergio Mascarenhas