Theyalans and the Council

From: Jeff Richard (jrichard@cnw.com)
Date: Tue 17 Feb 1998 - 17:58:40 EET

Although I am at peace with the "Killer Kiwi" - having accepted his
sheathed sword, I do want to quickly comment on something "Fightin' Joe"
Baumgartner wrote:

>That's a non-sequitur. Nysalor comes over 200 years after the first
>exposure to Lightbringer ideas, and after a good part of the Theyalans
>breaks off the council.

Indeed, much of the original Unity Council broke off from the HCLG during
the Gods Project - including the Kingdom of the Heortlings, the Aramite
boar riders, the OOO and the Shadowlands, and the Esrolvuli. In fact, it
appears that briefly there was conflict between the High Council of the
Land of Genertela and a reformed Unity Council. With Nysalor's aid, the
Unity Council got stomped.

Finally, it should be mentioned that I think Arkat could not help but be
impacted by his association with the Great Lightbringer himself, Harmast
Barefoot.

Jeff