Sorry, I've blanked.

From: Alex Ferguson (abf@interzone.ucc.ie)
Date: Wed 18 Feb 1998 - 00:21:31 EET

The soi-dissant Ineffable Guy Hoyle suggests:
> (Return to Griffin Mountain?), even though [Balazar] has become a Blank
> Land (this status could be revoked, certainly?)

Hey, we're talking "Chaosium policy statements" here, (c.f. "manifesto
commitments"). ;-) ;-) I happened to mention Balazar's blankness to
him a Convulsion or two ago <shudder>, and his reply, which I reproduce
in full, was a somewhat blank look, himself (not inappropriately), and:

"Balazar is a Blank Land?"

Of course, printing a sequel would lead to the Pavis/RoC type situation,
whereas reprinting GM would lead to the... need I go on?

Slainte,
Alex.