Rules List

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Wed 18 Feb 1998 - 17:17:06 EET

I have had several people email me asking "How do I get onto the Rules
List?" so here's a brief introduction to the Rules List

1. It's not my list, it's Tal Meta's
2. It's for RuneQuest 2 and 3, not Slayers or G:TG
3. It's not a private list, anyone can join
4. send "subscribe runequest-rules <email@ddress.here>" in the Subject
or Body, I can't remember which, put both in just in case. If you prefer
the Digest edition, put "runequest-rules-digest" instead.

philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk or phibbs@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs
| What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy perfect symmetry? |

Sorry for the interruption, now back to the hard-core Gloranthan
Esoteria...