Re: Thalassocracy

From: Nick Brooke (Nick_Brooke@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu 19 Feb 1998 - 01:31:01 EET

______ _______
Andrew "Umm..." Joelson, he ask (re: my Vadeli):

> Aren't the Waertagi coming back? Following the Firebergs? Once
> they regroup, the Vadeli are in for real trouble.

My arse they are. Last time round, the Vadeli (Red & Brown & Blue)
were wiping the floor with Zzabur, Talar, Waertag, and all their
little friends, right up until Zzabur sank the Vadeli Isles. And
guess what? Zzabur ain't there any more. Well, looks like the Waer-
tagi by themselves aren't *quite* as shit-hot as they think they
are (were?), any more. I'd bet on twenty shiploads of Red Corsairs
against one Cityship, any day.

> About the only thing to keep the Waertagi from swabbing the deck
> with them...

Remind me again of the abilities of the Waertagi Warrior Caste...

::::
Nick
::::