MOB's Glorantha Page: New additions

From: Bill Thompson (interlit@pacificcoast.net)
Date: Thu 19 Feb 1998 - 10:06:07 EET

>a disgraced 79 year old Light Priest who farted in the
>temple or something. When Rich, the guy playing him asked what geases his
>character had, we all replied, "All of them!" It made for some very
>>amusing roleplaying

As a fellow Canuckle head of Rich( who was of great help when we ran RQ con
V here in Victoria) I remember his recounting of that scenario and my great
chagrin that I missed it(I think I was in "How the West was One" at the
time) I heartily recommend this mgf Mob special.

"I remember gaudy days
        when the year was springing:
Tammuz, Gilgamesh, and I
        Clinking cups and singing..."