Arkat the Deceiver

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@voyager.co.nz)
Date: Thu 19 Feb 1998 - 23:59:57 EET

David Dunham:

Me>> given that the Lowlanders exposure to the Lightbringers is tied in
>> with Nysalor (they come from the same source), it would have been
>> seen as _bad_ when he cleared Ralios of the deceiver.

>This is how I view things (except that, of course, Arkat *is* the
>deceiver). The Theyalans brought cool deities and civilization. Arkat
>destroyed the latter, and brought troll domination.

The curious thing is, I was looking at some of the descriptions in
the Ralios Wrteup and wondered that if some of the things that
Arkat did could really have been some of the things that Nysalor
once did. For instance, the Elf Lord marching out of Ballid and
Trolls settled at Guhan..

- --Peter Metcalfe