Minor Comments.

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@voyager.co.nz)
Date: Fri 20 Feb 1998 - 06:06:59 EET

Joerg Baumgartner

>>>You seem to forget that Arkat had been a Child of the Forest at least.

>>Which doesn't give any special insights and/or mysteries!

>Other than familiarity with the entire pantheon mindset. And we know that
>the elves' tutelage went beyond that, he received his early form of
>"illumination" from them.

IMO they awakened his Gbaji portion by accident (smoke this peace
pipe, kid!) and when they realised what they had done (they witnessed
him having a bad trip, carving several wood lords and dryads into
pieces and coming to without remembering a thing), they handed
him over to the Brithini because they didn't want him around in
their forest.

Andrew Joelson:

>>>Aren't the Waertagi coming back? Following the Firebergs? Once they
>>>regroup, the Vadeli are in for real trouble.

Me>>If only. What looks likely to happen is that the Waertagi and
>>the Vadeli join forces!

> But why?

Why did USSR and Nazi Germany sign the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact?
Because they're outsiders and they want to dominate the world.

- --Peter Metcalfe