Orlanthi Understatement.

From: Alex Ferguson (abf@interzone.ucc.ie)
Date: Fri 20 Feb 1998 - 07:18:13 EET

Jane Williams states, variously:

> [Crimson Bat] was taken out in single combat by the [Babs Gor] High Priestess.
> OTOH, maybe this cult needs toning down a bit.

Much inane giggling.

> there was yet another Kyger Litor longform.

Yet the _same_ Kyger Litor longform!

On the subject of backslapping, kudos to the Mysterious Mr. Tines,
whose star may have burned so briefly that he'd spluttered out long
before I even noticed... numerous thought-provoking comments, in
between the Grognard Chic Langour. ;-)

I was also wryly amused to note Nick, previously happy to write off his
Red Menace wheeze as a bit of fun to tease Greg, provoked into
subliminally defending it as Ersatz Canon; never mind, Nick, _I_ still
like it. In small doses. ;-) ;-)

Slainte,
Alex.