Uzuz

From: Nikk Effingham (eng7nje@arts-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk)
Date: Mon 23 Feb 1998 - 13:24:25 EET

>From: "Michael A. Pastorello" <pastorel@texnet.net>
>Subject: MR Trolls
>
>Has anyone done a write up of what a mistress race troll would look
>like on paper? Or does anyone have it posted on a web site anywhere.
>Thanks, Mike

Would that be statistics write up???? Or a detailed examination of
Mistress Race trolls????

There is an Uzuz (always call them by their proper title, they get
angry otherwise...) in Dorastor: Land of Doom, but she was only
young.... I do have personal write ups for Mistress Race in my game
that I have used at varying times, but I think it would be very
difficult to accurately create an ancient character like that. As a
side note, within the week my character generation system will be
fully updated, and the creation of realisitic demigod like Uzuz
should be possbile (check it out!)

Nikk E.

Nikk Effingham
eng7nje@leeds.ac.uk