RE: What the Wolf Brothers say, Spirit Spells

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Mon 23 Feb 1998 - 20:58:10 EET

Love it! One of the things I'd like to see expanded is the regional and
cultural spell variations. It seems somehow lacking to imagine two large
armies clashing together, both sides weilding identical Bladesharps &
Fireblades.

Over on the Rules List we are hammering out a set of elemental combat
magics to compliment Fireblade, but with effects tailored to the
element. The game effects are all turning out radically different, as
well. Fireblade is looking quite boring in comparison! Do drop in if you
have any ideas. So far we have Darkmaul, Redblade, Redshield,
Shadowstrike, Spinestrike, Flownet and Zephyrstone. I'll collect them
and post them here when we have a 'full set'.

philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk or phibbs@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs
| What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy perfect symmetry? |