Re: Guilds and Prisons

From: Andrew Raphael (raphael@research.canon.com.au)
Date: Tue 24 Feb 1998 - 02:06:48 EET

>I've also just read in a couple of places (Secret of Sun County and
>Last Tango in Pavis) about a Sun County prison. I wondered if there
>was any more information about Gloranthan (or just sun County)
>prisons.

MOB's Pent Ridge.
I've suggested that the barracks are rune shaped, that there's at least
one women's barracks there, and it's shaped like the Issaries rune.

The Lunar Empire, of course, has the Danfive Xaron punishment legions.
They're rather unpleasant, as a study of Nose Ring from "Strangers in
Prax" will convey.

- --
Andrew Raphael <raphael@research.canon.com.au>
        "Oh! I see, it's your birthday. It's your big day, and I forgot."