Kero Fin's necklace

From: Bernuetz, Oliver: WPG (Bernuetz.Oliver@cbsc.ic.gc.ca)
Date: Tue 24 Feb 1998 - 16:40:24 EET

Shannon Appel said:

>Aram is very much not a Heortling/Vingkotling, but he became the
>representive by wooing Kero Fin and becoming the King of Dragon Pass
>(like Argrath later does). After 178, when Aram dies and there's a
>contest for Kero Fin's necklace, a new person becomes the King and
>thus the human representative of the Council -- probably a Heortling.

Is the same object referred to as Uleria's Necklace in Griffin Mountain?
If so what else is known about it and the contest?

Oliver D. Bernuetz
bernuetz.oliver@cbsc.ic.gc.ca
www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/realm/5545

P.S. Sorry about the duplicate post about Greatway, I must need to get my
eyes checked as I could have sworn it hadn't made it in earlier.