Sartar web page

From: Neil Smith (neil.smith@rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk)
Date: Tue 24 Feb 1998 - 19:49:56 EET

If you haven't already done so, have a look at the Sartar web page at

        http://members.tripod.com/~insley/sartar.html

It's a superb collection of facts, figures, and links to both
Gloranthan web pages, relevant parts of mailing list archives, and
links to general background stuff. I would recommend that anyone
gaming in or near Sartar, or anywhere really, should have a look at
this page.

And it's not even my own page that I'm plugging!

Neil.
Neil Smith email: neil.smith@rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk
CISMG, Cranfield University, phone: +44 1793 785900
RMCS, Shrivenham, Swindon, SN6 8LA, UK fax: +44 1793 782753