Re: Harmast

From: David Dunham (dunham@pensee.com)
Date: Wed 25 Feb 1998 - 00:13:19 EET

Vesa Lehtinen wrote

> I do not think they would recognize _Harmast_ at all (male Ralian
> the last time I heard about it)

Nope, Harmast Barefoot is a Berenneth tribesman [KoS.92], whose normal
lands are in Saird [Enclosure 1.18] (I believe they were displaced at the
time of Harmast's Lightbringers Quest). Harmast supposedly spent some time
in Corolaland, and certainly journeyed through Ralios, but that's not where
he started (I believe he used the Hill of Orlanth Victorious, same as
Orlanth, which is located in eastern Sartar).

David Dunham <mailto:dunham@pensee.com>