Rough Guide to Boldhome

From: Michael O'Brien (mrmob@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Thu 26 Feb 1998 - 00:15:02 EET

G'day all,

_______________________
Rough Guide to Boldhome

I directed Mikko Rintasaari to the "Rough Guide to Boldhome" for the lyrics
to the ballad "Cold Wind Over Sartar". Getting home I have discovered that
this book is missing from the list of available publications from Reaching
Moon Megacorp, so I guess it must now be out-of-print (hang on to them
precious copies, if you got 'em!). Ergo, I'll put the lyrics (and John's
very interesting, as-yet unpublished notes about the song) up on my web
page some time in the next few days. Anything from John is well worth a

look and this is no exception!

Cheers

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN
  48 Fitzgibbon Street, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia
  +61-3-9347-3303
  <mrmob@ozemail.com.au> <mob@bayswater.schnet.edu.au>
  MOB's Glorantha Page: http://gateway.bayswater.schnet.edu.au:81/~mob/