what where those names again?

From: David Cake (davidc@cyllene.uwa.edu.au)
Date: Thu 26 Feb 1998 - 12:10:11 EET

Sandy said
> In Fonrit there are some thieves' organizations too, whose names
>I tragically forget and don't have Gods of Gloranthan on hand.

        That would be Selarn, and the Lamsabi. But rather than merely
demonstrate my ability to remember obscure Gloranthan facts (an ability
amply demonstrated by many of us, though Peter remains the winner and still
champeen), I'd like to point that many such answers would be at peoples
fingertips if the Lhankor Mhy Library
(http://www.glorantha.com/library/index.html ) had a search engine (both
are in the Prosopaedia) - how about it, Shannon? There are quite a few
decent free ones about.

        Cheers

                David

Aleshmara knows all about dancing when she is sitting down, but she
forgets it all as soon as she stands up. - Doraddi proverb