grab old archives before they go away!

From: Loren Miller (loren@wharton.upenn.edu)
Date: Thu 26 Feb 1998 - 22:20:04 EET

a reminder for everybody who wants to have the old archives, please take a
visit to my web pages if you haven't done so already, and download a copy
of the old archives before I have to take them offline. I'm going to try
to keep the current volume online, but the old volumes are likely to be
wrapped up and stored away within a week.

They're at the bottom of this page:

   http://rider.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren/Fabulous/glib.html

Cheers!
Loren

- --
Loren Miller <loren@wharton.upenn.edu>
Applying computer technology is as easy as finding the right
wrench to hammer in the right screw.