Re: Collector's Corner

From: Shannon Appel (appel@chaosium.com)
Date: Fri 27 Feb 1998 - 03:59:20 EET

>Griffin Mountain: $75
>Borderlands: $100
>Pavis: $100
>Big Rubble: $80
>Cults of Terror: $50
>Cults of Prax: $50

I have obsessive prices too, Rick. These are several years out of
date, and probably reflect those Halycon days of RQCon I and
Convulsion I that Rick mentioned. These are all *auction*
prices. Non-auction might go for slightly less.

PUBID PRODUCT COND. AVE NUM RANGE
===== ======= ===== === === =====
CH4012-X Pavis $74.75 4 $61-95
CH4013 Griffin Mountain $68.66 8 $63-83
CH4015-X Borderlands $65.25 4 $59-80
CH4022-X Big Rubble $91.33 3 $80-114
CH4008*1 Cults of Prax $49.41 9 $30-60
CH4014 Cults of Terror $56.17 5 $35-100

>The hardest part of buying a copy is actually finding a copy that
>is for sale.

Very true. Here's a form letter that I send out for people searching
for out-of-print stuff.

- --
You might be able to find copies of old-of-print games at:

* Titan Games & Dragontrove - Online used game sellers:

  http://www.dragontrove.com
  http://www.titan-games.com

* Crazy Egor's - A game store that sells used games by mail:

  VOX: 601-863-0215 FAX: 601-863-0323

* Used book marketplaces on the net which occasionally sell games:

  http://www.bibliofind.com
  http://www.interloc.com
  http://www.abebooks.com

* The usenet groups rec.games.frp.marketplace or rec.games.board.marketplace

* Local conventions

Good luck!
- --

Shannon