Tada and Esrolia

From: David Cake (davidc@cyllene.uwa.edu.au)
Date: Fri 27 Feb 1998 - 10:53:32 EET

        I noticed in Jeffs _The Saga of the Vingkotlings_ in Enclosure that
the twin wives of Vingkot are daughters of Esrolia and her husband Tada.
This implies the Golden Age Earth cultures of Prax and Esrolia were in
contact. Personally, that there is contact this close is pretty interesting
news to me, with quite a few ramifications for both.

        Or, as it is specifically stated to be a third age Hendriki scribes
document, It could just be an educated guess from a well informed later
source. Or even something that originated in the God Learner era.

        Where Tada and Esrolia believed to be married by early Orlanthi? If
not, who did they believe to be the father of the twin wives?

        Cheers

                David

The eye cannot see if the sauce is salty - Doraddi proverb