How do they do that?

From: Michael Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri 27 Feb 1998 - 23:24:59 EET

> DAVISON NICHLOAS A (Wants to know)

> At risk of reopening the broo reproduction debate.
>
> I'm intrigued how broo 'mate' with powerful animals such as rhino's
> and crocodiles etc
>
> Perhaps they prey on the young while using Befuddle etc to keep
> the more dangerous adults out of the way.

I would suggest amputating all the limbs. You only need the torso and
head alive to get the larva born.

- --
Michael Cule

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society
Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or
On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo
(Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles:
Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.