Foundchild

From: richard (richard.develyn@nwpeople.com)
Date: Tue 31 Mar 1998 - 13:43:30 EEST

Still slightly confused, chaps, but I'm getting there.

Do I basically choose, for my Glorantha, whether Foundchild is a
relatively weak spirit or a full blown God?

Or is it that there are two manifestations of the same thing?

Or is that there are two separate things?

Cheers

Richard
- --
Richard Develyn Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International http://www.nwpeople.com