Ducks

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@voyager.co.nz)
Date: Tue 05 May 1998 - 14:41:53 EEST

Tim Adam:

On ducks:

>1. I was lead to believe that they were created by the Jur?

It has been alleged that the EWF made the races of Ducks. Personally
I think there was large intelligent fowl before this time sans
speech, teeth and hands. The EWF in their efforts to find creatures

to populate their golden age grafted hands, larynxes and teeth onto
the ducks so as to create a species of Keets (which are found in
the Far East).

>2. What are the Mythic ties of the Ducks?

They are mostly Storm worshippers. They have a special relationship
with Death because the Cutter was used in their manufacture IMO.

Looking at the Archives, you will find more theories about the
ducks and they also appear on some webpages.

- --Peter Metcalfe