Re: More God Learner

From: Simon Hibbs (simonh@msi-uk.com)
Date: Tue 05 May 1998 - 15:11:10 EEST

John Murphy says :

>I don't agree with everything Richard D has been advocating in recent
>posts, but the idea of worship creating Gods may have some merits?

If this is true, then it implies that all the theist cultures in
glorantha are self-deluding fools. The Malkioni are right and the
theists are wrong. Furthermore, all theist doctrine and spiritual
philosophy is meaningless and has no moral force. For example, your
humakti are self-deceiving nihilistic butchers. If you are right, no
other objective assessment of their beliefs and religion is even
possible because it is merely a self-created fantasy.

If that's what you want the 'ultimate truth' of your version of
glorantha to be, then you're welcome to it.

Simon Hibbs