Bumblebees and Bent Spoons

From: George W. Harris (gharris@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed 06 May 1998 - 20:53:03 EEST

>From: "Jane Williams" <jane@williams.nildram.co.uk>
>No, I meant it. RW Mundane Law says inter alia that bumble-bees can't
>fly, and that Uri Geller can't bend spoons. And it's wrong.

        Actually, Mundane Law says that bumblebees can't fly if they have
rigid wings, but they don't, and Mundane Law is down with that. Mundane Law
says that Uri Geller can't bend spoons without physically touching them, and
whenever he's been tested in controlled circumstances, he hasn't, so Mundane
Law is down with that as well.

        Would 'Bent Spoon' be an acceptable Dutch name?
- --
Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* 50 states seem a little suspicious?

George W. Harris gharris@dur.mindspring.com