Science

From: Lord Julian (113742.1247@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu 07 May 1998 - 02:02:48 EEST

Peter Metcalfe: =

>ME>>Scientists, IMHO, _observe_ rather than predict?

>What definition of science are you using? No RW scientist follows
>these precepts. =

OK, here's some ammo to use against me: I am not a scientist.
(as if you hadn't already guessed.)

Common sense definition: science is knowledge.

Your move.

>Immortality spells are anathema in the west.

I was thinking about the longevity which is supposed to
be granted to righteous malkioni, but that's not the way I wrote it!

Very silly mistake, shame on me for such messy writing.