Economic Wizardry

From: Lord Julian (113742.1247@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu 07 May 1998 - 14:17:29 EEST

From: Julian Lord

>ME> Gloranthan economic systems *encompass* magic, surely?

Joerg Baumgartner: =

>At least magic has its own economy and ecology. =

Well, yes, but I meant what I said, albeit laconically.
Gloranthan clan leaders, kings, generals, emperors,
shopkeepers, ship captains and other practitioners of =

politics and economics surely take steps to ensure
the best use of the magics that they or their =

assistants and subordinates command. =

IMO this invalidates many parallels one could be =

tempted to draw between RW pre-industrial economies =

and the magical economies of Glorantha.=