Glorantha Digest: Who was Prax? ; Duckheart

Who was Prax? ; Duckheart

From: Frederic Ferro (ferro@clipper.ens.fr)
Date: Thu 07 May 1998 - 12:55:00 EEST

Hi everyone,

Almost all the toponyms in Central Genertela seem to have
an eponymous founder/hero(ine)/god(dess).

But who was Prax? A child of Tada or Genert?

Or is it a word which would mean "Treeless Land with xerophilous vegetation"
or "Battle against the Devil"? :-)

- --
Lord Julian wrote :
> The comic "Coeur de canard" (ie Duckheart) is AD&D style adventure
>with beautiful art and featuring a duck.

I do not like Trondheim's art, but there is a Broo on page 1!
It must be the first appearance of these creatures in a comic,
except in game magazines like Quest.

FF
- --
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/1054