Help me !

From: Thomas Gottschall (Bloodtooth@gmx.net)
Date: Sat 09 May 1998 - 01:20:15 EEST

Hi everyone,

Again the diabolic software gave me a terrible blow. When I
last time downloaded my messages Netscape 4 managed it to
destroy the text upon arrival. Only the subjects and the
size was still left. So please, everyone who has sent me a
message (Jon S Green and a fellow who has sent me over 500KB
with the subject Telmori) please resend them.

Thanks and sorry for this ungloranthan post.

- --
bye, Thomas

Email : Bloodtooth@gmx.net
Enchanted Forest : http://home.pages.de/~Enchanted.Forest/

And the Devil returned once more. This time his name was...
- -..Argrath !