Re Illumination

From: allen wallace (alwallac@linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us)
Date: Sun 10 May 1998 - 19:52:09 EEST

Julian,

>Where Enlightenment can be approximated as being

clarity of thought, Illumination would be a clarity of

unbound consciousness, a purity of soul.

I Like It! I think you'll have to tweak some of the 'special effects' of
the Illuminatory powers to fit this model, but the model has a good feel
to it. An illuminate should be able to shed cult or even Chaotic
attachments, not maintain them undectably. The great confusion of the
Storm Bull, "I could just swear you smelt like chaos yesterday, but now
you are definitely clean" This ability could well be abused and damage the
soul.

   What do you think?
                                Allen