The Yelm game

From: Simon Hibbs (simonh@msi-uk.com)
Date: Mon 11 May 1998 - 13:04:22 EEST

Lord Julian :

>The Sunstop was a magical event, and
>Mundane Laws became locally (universally?) =
>
>false until it ceased. Yelm's orbit is
>stable, but if you manipulate time, will =
>
>celestial mechanics continue functioning
>normally?

So, to clarify, your possition is that terestrial physical laws apply in
glorantha, except when they don't. Is that right?

Also, you still haven't explained how Yelm can have a stable orbit,
under Newtonian universal attraction or einsteinian general relativity,
if part of it's orbit is through a uniformly paralell gravitational
field - which is what we have on the surface of a flat glorantha.

Simon Hibbs