Re: Hardcover books

From: Andrew Raphael (raphael@research.canon.com.au)
Date: Mon 11 May 1998 - 17:12:21 EEST

>For RQ3, Games Workshop published 5 hardcover books: Runequest Basic
>Rules, Advanced Runequest, Monsters, Land of Ninja, and Griffin
>Island. These were mainly available in the UK, and I'm not sure if
>they made it to Australia or other overseas locations.

They made it to Australia, at least, because I've got the first three.
I never saw the last two, or I'd have bought them too. Pretty good
artwork in them, colour plates, very nice. Of course, the organisation
of the rules into Basic & Advanced sucked the big one, but you can't
have everything.

- --
Andrew Raphael <raphael@research.canon.com.au>
        "Oh! I see, it's your birthday. It's your big day, and I forgot."