Malkioni Illuminates

From: Lord Julian (113661.3343@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue 12 May 1998 - 11:00:17 EEST

From: Julian Lord

'Hibbs Simon': =

>>How do these interesting ideas fit in with gloranthan
>>illumination? Do you think that a chaotic can be a
>>worshipper of the Invisible God, for instance?

>They're called Borists.

Hmf. My question was badly put. =

Really: Is Saintliness different from or the same as
either Enlightenment or Illumination or both?
If it is different, in which ways is it different?
Would a Saintly chaotic be thought of in orthodox
(there's that word again!) malkionism as being
primarily Saintly or primarily Chaotic? Or, are
Saintliness and Chaos mutually exclusive?
(Borists apart.)

Also: What is the difference between Holiness
and Saintliness in Glorantha?

PS There can, I think, be living Saints, as the
Apostles certainly were in RW, at least when filled
with the Holy Spirit. So I'm not sure that the

boddhisatva(sp?) analogy is quite true for
Malkionism. Could be wrong?=