Sartar's Runes

From: Michael Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun 17 May 1998 - 23:15:28 EEST

David Dunham said:

> I believe Sartar was an Issaries hero. I'm pretty sure Greg has come out
> and said so.

I can confirm that, since I heard him say it. Well, actually what I heard at
the last Convulsion was (from memory) something like

GREG: Has anyone figured out which god Sartar is embodying?
SOMEONE: Issaries.
GREG: Right! He's the god of Change.
SOMEONE ELSE: The roads are the clue.

- --
Michael Cule

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society
Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or
On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo
(Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles:
Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.