The Glorantha Digest V5 #621

From: Simon Bray (101635.32@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue 19 May 1998 - 10:34:44 EEST

Hi All,

 Kudos to Nick B. for his description of Heroquesting. I finally understand
the damn process. I think my players will as well, which is the most
important revelation yet.

 I just received my copy of Tales #17. It is excellent (even if I did write
a large chunk of it). In this issue there is a cameo that Martin Hawley,
Duncan Rowlands and myself wrote that contains some of our ideas about how
a culture (The Rightarm Islanders) prepares for a big heroquest ritual.

Cheers Simon,