RQ Con: Enclosure 2 and Tales

From: Neil Robinson (neilr@gonzo.wolfenet.com)
Date: Thu 21 May 1998 - 12:09:27 EEST

Enclosure 2 now shipping!!
- ---------------------------------------

As David Dunham mentioned, Enclosure 2 is out and you'll be able to
pick it up at the convention. Alternately, you'll be able to pick it
up from me or David Hall. Cost is $12.00 and that includes shipping
within North America. Contact me for more information.

Check David Dunham's web page (www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html)
for an article list, but that may not be ready until after the Con.
The major topics include:

        The Immolation Song: The Saga that started the Gbaji Wars
        First Age Orlanthi
        Stories on the Hill of Gold
        Details on Fonrit, Aggar, Imther, and Alkoth

Tales 17
We will have a number of Tales 17 issues at the Convention. If you
are a subscriber, can you please link up with me or David Hall to get
your copy? The rest of the US issues are arriving by boat, and I'll
send them out as soon as they arrive.

Neil
Neil Robinson 2650 NW 58TH ST APT 1
neilr@wolfenet.com SEATTLE, WA 98107-5307 USA