Sartar the Sorcerer?

From: David Cake (dave@starfish.net.au)
Date: Wed 20 May 1998 - 22:22:09 EEST

>I believe Sartar was an Issaries hero. I'm pretty sure Greg has come out
>and said so.

        Yes, he did, at the first RQCon DU.
        Which doesn't mean that Sartar is definately NOT a sorcer in
addition to his Issaries connection (the Trader Princes today use both
sorcerery and Issaries magic, as presumably did many God Learners), but it
does certainly make it less likely. Its also obvious that Sartar has magics
that are not within the normal Issaries repertoire.

Cheers
        David