Tara, Lady of the Wild

From: DUNCAN ROWLANDS (DUNCANROWLANDS@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri 22 May 1998 - 18:23:02 EEST

Oliver asked if anyone had information on this being;

Well, I'm in the middle of writing some more of my witterings regarding t=
he
followers of this entity in Dragon Pass and so I would be interested in
reading anyone else's ideas on the subject so I can nick (small n) the go=
od
ones.

"To steal from one author is plagiarism, but to steal from many authors i=
research"

Duncan