Share the light, brothers !

From: Fridiric Boudaille (frederic.boudaille@hol.fr)
Date: Sat 23 May 1998 - 00:48:53 EEST

I'm a french Glorantha addict since 1982 and a long-time digest reader (I've no
Lankhor Mhy quill for english, please don't take offense ;-) ).

My first manifestation will be a cry for knowledge. This message is for the happy
few who went on a heroquest in California this week-end :

Please brothers, share what you learned from the sneak preview of our future
gloranthan vessel : herowars. Give thos who couln't make the trip a reason to hope
and by Issaries, inform us.

See you soon with a little piece for my MGF mentor : MOB.