Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #632

From: allen wallace (alwallac@linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us)
Date: Sun 24 May 1998 - 04:15:54 EEST

Peter,

I know you know better than to put any credence to your All Good
Malkioni...

Don't get into more arguments because people don't by a logic chain with
premises so simplistic as to be useless. Even if Greg himself made the
blanket statement that all Malkioni go to solace I'd have a hard time
buying it. Assuming that you let the premise stand, it still doesn't
prohibit delayed entrance or even, sheer heresy, partial entrance.

What is most important though is that you have all drawn your lines and
will not budge off of them. Write it off and move on to something else.
PLEASE.
                                Allen